On Tuesday, July 26th Lutheran Family Services of Nebraska (LFS), People’s Health Center (PHC) and Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company hosted an open house for new offices located at 2301 O Street in Lincoln, Nebraska.
The new LFS building opened on May 3 and hosts a wide range of human care services provided by collaborating organizations. At this location, LFS offers behavioral health, children services and refugee services. The building also houses the Health 360 Integrated Care Clinic, a partnership of LFS and PHC. The clinic provides integrated care, systematically coordinating general and behavioral healthcare for patients. “Integrating mental health, substance abuse, and primary care services produces the best outcomes and proves the most effective approach to caring for people with multiple healthcare needs” (SAMHSA).
The location is quickly bringing together services from organizations within the community including, a legal clinic offered by Legal Aid of Nebraska, a veggie van operated by Community Crops and a Head Start Center operated by Community Action of Lancaster and Saunders Counties.
The open house was attended by over 290 people.
News about this location
- 10 Health TV Lincoln (Aug 4, 2016) Shape of the City – Health 360 integrated Care Clinic
- 5 City TV Lincoln (Jul 28,2016) Health 360 Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Lincoln Journal Star (May 16, 2016) Health 360 clinic open for business
- KLKN-TV Channel 8 (May 2, 2016) Lutheran Family Services of Nebraska has a new Lincoln home
- Lincoln Journal Star (Dec 22, 2014) Nonprofits plan health clinic for former OfficeMax building
View an award video highlighting the community partnership between LFS and PHC.