Community Services programs provide high-quality direct support services for refugees, immigrants, asylees, and victims of international human trafficking. LFS caseworkers are knowledgeable and skilled in case management, advocacy, cultural orientation, education, immigration legal services, employment, and job readiness training.
- Economic Empowerment
- Global Language Solutions
- Immigration Legal Services
- Individual Development Accounts Program
- International Center of the Heartland
- Refugee Reception & Placement
- Refugee Support Program (Lincoln)